What type of data I collect:
I receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. I may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. I also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do I collect the data:
If you subscribe to my newsletter, I collect your email address along with your first and last name. If you interact with me via a contact form, I collect your email address along with your first and last name.
Your personal information will be used to email you if you consented to the newsletter or respond if reached out to. The information collected is used to improve and/or implement marketing campaigns.
Why do I collect your data:
I collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate my services
2. To provide users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
3. To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotions
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our services.
5. To comply with applicable laws and regulations
How I store, use, or disclose your personal information:
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
I also use Google Analytics to improve my services, website, and marketing.